Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!
Kronic-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION]

2 posters

Go down

[INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION] Empty [INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION]

Post  Ryan Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 am

ABOVE THIS IS A VIDEO MADE BY ME Smile
Hello all, [INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION] Icon_smile
My name is Ryan, As you can probably already tell from my UserName [INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION] Icon_smile
I live in the United KingDom, In a town called NottingHamShire, (Home of ROBIN HOOD) [INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION] Icon_razz

I Play RuneScape on and off, im level 100 on it, with 99 Fletching [INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION] Icon_smile
My username on RuneScape is:- Nstalker (add me if you wish)
I also like to make video's, i Have posted an example at the top of this PAGE !!!

Errhmmm,
I Have played servers for about 2-3 years, i was a Veteran on FrugooScape, until i took it upon my self to quit.
I once was co-owner of SYN Gaming known for their 508 && 513 servers [INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION] Icon_smile
I Made my own 513 and 317 up, 317 was called AGS PKING and the 513 Was called WOLFSCAPE 513 HD.

I like to listen to music (WHO DON'T !?)
I mostly listen to EMINEM, i find him to be a true role model, as he came from nothing to what he is today.. AND HIS MUSIC OWNS !! [INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION] Icon_biggrin

HERE IS ONE OF MY VIDEO'S, IT IS A RANDOM RSMV (random sayings & songs put into one video)

Ryan

Back to top Go down

[INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION] Empty Re: [INTRODCUTION] Ryan [INTRODUCTION]

Post  shesacutie Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:24 pm

hey dude just saying theres new forums now, and a whole new source, might wanna go there.. http://www.kronicscape.com/forum.htm

shesacutie
Admin

Back to top Go down