Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!
Kronic-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Amy] Introduction [Amy]

2 posters

Go down

[Amy] Introduction [Amy] Empty [Amy] Introduction [Amy]

Post  Amy(: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Hey guys, It's Amy. I've known Sean AND Dogs for a longgg time now. Not weeks. Not months. not half years. Not one year, I think you get the point. I've known them both for atleasr 3 years each. Met Dogs on his first server and I was one of his first players! (: Also with Sean I met him on his first server also. I was like his 30th player? Or so. Me and him got to really like each other but we didn't show it.. So we've talked alot over the past couple years and he started programming for me. We got into a huge arguement then he started his own server with Dogs, That I introduced him to. I was beggining to think Dogs and Sean were backstabbing me. After that I quickly got over it and joined the server. Sean used mah source that we were coding for a while and it's pretty good imo! So I started playing, I'll be completely honest, I duped a couple times and Sean ipbanned me. Then we made up and he got Dogs to let me play again. After that we got into ANOTHER big arguement and I knew his pass from before when he was on my server, I was a complete asshole and ipd like 3 people and changed seans pass. Now though, we're like the best of friends again. (I hope) And I'm pretty sure I won't do anything bad to this server ever again as it belongs to my two BEST friends in the world. if you want to add me in-game It's "Epic" Because my pure got banned. Have fun and Im glad you all play this server!!

P.S Don't even try duping, Sean fixed it already and if it catches you it automatically bans you. (;

~Amy<3
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

[Amy] Introduction [Amy] Empty Re: [Amy] Introduction [Amy]

Post  Sean Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Haha. Nice story of your life about the past...Three weeks? LOL

Anyway. Nice to see you using the forums, hope you enjoy your stay and thanks for using the forums!

-- Sean
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy(: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:27 pm

No problem >.> And it's like 3 years <.<
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Amy(: wrote:No problem >.> And it's like 3 years <.<

I know that much..I'm just saying..You've explained what's happened in the past three weeks not three years.
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy(: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Trueee. Mkays but it's long enough, not gonna put more :s
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down