Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!
Kronic-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Boss! Update 3/10

Go down

Brand New Boss! Update 3/10 Empty Brand New Boss! Update 3/10

Post  Sean Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Hey, I have recently updated the server!

I am updating it more and more before the client release so that it's good enough for when you guys play it!

The new boss is the infamous Giant Mole, It's the 508 styled beast with all the correct movements!

Be warned! This beast has 1,600 Hp! It is a team effort boss as he hits 40+ without prayer and around 15's with prayer, try and solo that! Haha..

This monster will drop the following items with the current drop rated, beware these may change as the server changes!

Loot:

5,000,000 Coins - 100%
Big Bones - 100%
Zamorak Cloak - 25%
Guthix Cloak - 25%
Saradomin Cloak - 25%
Manta Ray(100) - 50%
Rune C'bow - 5%
Dragon Bolts(100) - 4%

Rune c'bow are rares as they are very powerful so I have currently made them rare, if you don't like it I will post a poll on it so..reply to this if you don't like that fact of Rune c'bows being rare.

Dragon bolts are no longer in the ranging shop as they are powerful aswell, there will be monsters that drop them but they won't drop many or they will be a rare drop I.E - Giant Mole.

I am looking for suggestions to find out which monster should drop these bolts, I've had one which is KBD to drop 4 bolts per drop.

Here are some images of the Giant Mole and how to get there.
Brand New Boss! Update 3/10 157ccux
Brand New Boss! Update 3/10 2d8jlll
Brand New Boss! Update 3/10 Clip0052
Brand New Boss! Update 3/10 Clip0053
Brand New Boss! Update 3/10 Clip0054

Safe spotting and respawn timer will be fixed.

-- Sean santa
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum