Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!
Kronic-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!]

3 posters

Go down

99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!] Empty 99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!]

Post  Amy(: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 pm

For a couple days now I've seen a lot of people at the skilling area complaining thieving is way to slow and they'll never be able to finish the Desert Treasure quest.. Well here's a secret for all you guys! Stalls at Falador are NOT even close to fast exp. Here's my second tutorial. (:

Contents:

Where to thieve
How to thieve
Fastest exp
The very awesome Thieving cape!

Where to thieve
As always, there's the stalls at the skilling area, But it's a little slow if you ask me? 5 exp per thieve times your thieving level..
Another place is at home, Also for level one thieve people, The men in the building north of the bank.
99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!] 15s6iad they give you awesome amounts of exp. The first thieve gets you to about level 17 or so.
And yet another place to thieve after you've reached 15 thieving is the second best place to thieve. The falador guards west of the skilling area.
99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!] 2w3z4g0
And yet, the last place to thieve is in ardougne, after 60 thieving I believe, you may thieve the knight of ardougne.
99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!] Fbvnv8

How to thieve
If you're going to thieve npc's just select the second option on right click which should be "pickpocket" But you have a chance of failing and not getting any exp sometimes.
If you're going to use the slow stalls at the skilling area just select "take from stall".

Fastest exp
The fastest exp in Kronic-Scape would be to thieve the guards once 15 thieving till 70 then thieve at the 70 stall!

The very awesome Thieving cape!
After you get 99 thieving, Which takes a while, trade Bob at home and buy your thieving cape!

Thanks for reading,
Rate or hate!

Last edited by Amy(: on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!] Empty Re: 99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!]

Post  Amy(: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh cmon guys! 55 views and no replies? Reply or I'll remove! (;
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!] Empty Re: 99 Thieving tutorial! [Takes time!]

Post  Sean Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 am

Amy(: wrote:Oh cmon guys! 55 views and no replies? Reply or I'll remove! (;

Bwahaha, nice guide. Looks like someone has actually explored thieving instead of AFKing it at the stall. Wink

Stalls are by far the slowest exp so that people don't AFK it so much. The stalls are there purely for the fast money.

Very nice guide. Stickied.
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Purple Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:57 am

Hehe. You're amazing at making guides ;D It makes me want to skill, even though I kinda hate skilling o.O Keep the guides coming!

Purple

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy(: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 am

Purple wrote:Hehe. You're amazing at making guides ;D It makes me want to skill, even though I kinda hate skilling o.O Keep the guides coming!
Wow. Thanks Purple. It's mah first ever guide, On any forums. o.o. I just got bored and wanted to help some people. But anyway. Thanks alot! Add me ingame if you would like. Username is "Unforgiven"
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Purple Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 am

Okay ;) I saw both of your guides and I thought they were amazing :p.

Purple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down