Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!
Kronic-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED]Suicide Report

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED]Suicide Report Empty [RESOLVED]Suicide Report

Post  Amy(: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 pm

I have NO evidence on this but Im pretty sure you will see. A while back like two or three days ago he had an admin account and spawned himself items. The proof is that if he logs on, And has max cash and an ags, He's lieng if he said he got it legitly. I am pretty sure you'll find atleast 1 ags and atleast 200m cash on his account.
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED]Suicide Report Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Suicide Report

Post  Sean Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:25 am

Amy(: wrote:I have NO evidence on this but Im pretty sure you will see. A while back like two or three days ago he had an admin account and spawned himself items. The proof is that if he logs on, And has max cash and an ags, He's lieng if he said he got it legitly. I am pretty sure you'll find atleast 1 ags and atleast 200m cash on his account.

Okay..I checked his account and reports are false, you won't be punished for false reporting though.

Here is his most valuable items and his bank:

[RESOLVED]Suicide Report Suicideo

Thanks for reporting this player.
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy(: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Oh alright. Just seemed suspicious to me. Im 100% sure the AGS isn't legit though.
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Amy(: wrote:Oh alright. Just seemed suspicious to me. Im 100% sure the AGS isn't legit though.

Nobody really has proof whether it is or not, so no further action will be taken.

The guy did have like all the rares and cash on the account like 5 hours before you reported this. I gave him a warning and told him if it happens again I'll be permanently banning his account.

Topic Locked.

-- Sean
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down