Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!
Kronic-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates (6/10)

2 posters

Go down

Updates (6/10) Empty Updates (6/10)

Post  Sean Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:46 pm

This is the fifth out of tenth update.

Updates (6/10)

Okay, over the past few days I have been doing minor but brutal updates.

One of the main updates was the Giant Mole. There was a glitch found so that you could actually safe spot him without taking any damage. (This was an easy solo and easy 2.5m per kill.) So I decided to change his area to something a little less crowded with world objects. This new place is still attainable by going into falador park and digging on the first mole hill. (All three will be added soon.)

Another update was once again perfecting the rune crossbow, I am trying to get a perfect PvP formula so that the crossbow is strong but no too strong. I was testing it out earlier and I realized that it was way to strong so the enchanted bolts damage have been reduced by around 5-6 damage. Each of the special attacks will still deal an extra amount of damage to the normal hit counter.

During my periods of testing the crossbows bolts and damage I realized that the Dragon-Fire shield wasn't working in PvP so I have updated it so that the Dragon-fire shield will now randomly use it's effect during a Player versus Player battle.

I would also like people to stop asking me and Dogs for staff positions. I am quite tired of repeating myself and saying that we are not yet hiring any staff members due to us being in BETA and an account reset is 100% going to happen. (BE AWARE OF THIS) Once we have finished the BETA stages then I will make a new forum board for staff applications. You will be able to apply for Administrator and Moderator status here. Until then please don't ask either of us for staff.

-- Sean
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Updates (6/10) Empty Re: Updates (6/10)

Post  Amy(: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Can I have adminz plox. Lmao Just kidding. The new update should be fixed xlogging and auto retaliate. Maybe the RuneScape gfx of Bgs special like I was saying earlier ;o.
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 am

Amy(: wrote:Can I have adminz plox. Lmao Just kidding. The new update should be fixed xlogging and auto retaliate. Maybe the RuneScape gfx of Bgs special like I was saying earlier ;o.

Well, I thought X logging was fixed so yeah...That will be part of this update, Auto Retaliate is combat related so...That'll be in updates 7/10.

Yes...7th updates are based on NPC's and PvP combat.
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy(: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Sean wrote:
Amy(: wrote:Can I have adminz plox. Lmao Just kidding. The new update should be fixed xlogging and auto retaliate. Maybe the RuneScape gfx of Bgs special like I was saying earlier ;o.

Well, I thought X logging was fixed so yeah...That will be part of this update, Auto Retaliate is combat related so...That'll be in updates 7/10.

Yes...7th updates are based on NPC's and PvP combat.

Oh goody (;
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down