Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kronic-Scape
Click here to vote for kronic-scape!!
Kronic-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Items need to be added to clue scrolls & clue scrolls needing fixing & capes needing to be added

4 posters

Go down

Items need to be added to clue scrolls & clue scrolls needing fixing & capes needing to be added Empty Items need to be added to clue scrolls & clue scrolls needing fixing & capes needing to be added

Post  ninja Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Ok, i think that pirate hat, highwayman mask, and others that aren't coming to mind.
Next subject on mind is the clue scrolls themselves some of the do not work.
I went through and some did not work (the one in draynor by the fishing area* there is a few more that aren't even coming up in my brain! Sorry*.
OK next subject adding quest skill cape to shops?
That would be a nice cape to add.
ninja
ninja

Back to top Go down

Items need to be added to clue scrolls & clue scrolls needing fixing & capes needing to be added Empty Re: Items need to be added to clue scrolls & clue scrolls needing fixing & capes needing to be added

Post  David Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 pm

ninja wrote:Ok, i think that pirate hat, highwayman mask, and others that aren't coming to mind.

OK next subject adding quest skill cape to shops?
They highwayman mask and other masks would be decent to add, but before we do we will update and add alot of items so that rather than downloading a new client every few days you can download it once, but if you make a list of items, i can work on adding them.

David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Items need to be added to clue scrolls & clue scrolls needing fixing & capes needing to be added Empty Re: Items need to be added to clue scrolls & clue scrolls needing fixing & capes needing to be added

Post  ninja Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Ok. my list...
pirate hat
jester scarf
jester hat
bobble hat
bobble scarf
boater (all colors)
enchanted robes
woolly scarf
woolly hat

i guess stuff like this to give skillers or pure a neat look.
ninja
ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  David Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:41 pm

what about hunting gear?

David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy(: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm

I have a suggestion on what should drop clue scrolls. I believe they should be dropped from rock crabs at a like 2% chance. That way the economy will start.
Amy(:
Amy(:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:00 am

Amy(: wrote:I have a suggestion on what should drop clue scrolls. I believe they should be dropped from rock crabs at a like 2% chance. That way the economy will start.

Drops will be updated in the 7th/10 updates. I've had a few complaints from certain people that monsters don't drop enough good items. So I will make a huge list of what monster drops what. I will also be adding a few more more items to each NPC.

-- Sean
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://kronic-scape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum